We have an exciting opportunity in Accounts!
Are you creative, innovative and results-oriented? Well then look no further! Contact us to learn more about joining our dynamic growing team of highly talented individuals.
ACCOUNT MANAGER – SENIOR MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS – PROMOTIONAL)
Job Purpose: To manage the day-to-day execution of work on assigned account(s) and serve as the point of contact for project communication between the client and internal team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Has a thorough understanding of each project – the scope of work/deliverables, timeline, and budget.
- Manages day-to-day project development and serves as agency contact for communication of project information and submission of deliverables.
- Leads, co-leads/attends client meetings, including status and PRC/MLR review sessions; provides on-site management of meetings/events-based projects and organizes coverage for remote shared services support.
- Serves as main point of contact and liaison with client stakeholders, KOLs, and client agency partners on a project-by-project basis.
- Clearly communicates client needs and proactively drives next steps to ensure projects are progressing on scope and on time; keep AD informed of potential delays or rework.
- Provides AD with regular updates on project development progress, potential project pitfalls, client concerns, quality/work issues, and scope creep.
- Reviews client status agendas and minutes (prepared by PM) before sending to client, ensure critical next steps and timing is clearly outlined.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of client submission processes and compliance systems; supports training of PMs/PCs when needed; provides teams with any systems or process updates.
- Ensures quality control by reviewing all routing work in development and checks changes against client/review comments.
- Provides mentorship and training to Project Managers (PM) and Coordinators (PC).
- Drives and reinforces agency SOPs; supports identification of best practices and shares proactively among team and peers.
- Liaises with shared services to communicate project info, updates, and next steps to ensure accurate status reporting and workflow planning.
- Collaborates with medical leads to ensure appropriate content direction on deliverables.
- Conducts project kick-off meetings and ensures project specs are communicated to team, timelines are agreed to, and client materials are provided for reference.
- Works closely with Project Manager on prioritizing project milestones and deadlines.
- Completes timesheets on a regular and timely basis.
Organic Growth/Business Development
- Has thorough understanding of Evolution core products and service offerings and identifies opportunities for expanding work on assigned accounts.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas to grow and enhance Evolution’s programs and service offerings.
- Obtains and tracks external vendor estimates against budget and monitors actuals vs. estimate; reports potential overages to AD.
- Reconciles projects at completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-5 years of medical communications agency experience required, preferably within the pharmaceutical/medical communication area.
- Effective time-management; impeccable organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – ability to clearly communicate in an articulate, straightforward and engaging manner.
- Fluent in agency process, including job routing and traffic procedures, to ensure quality control at all stages of the project.
- Detail oriented with a “take ownership” attitude.
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage communications in all organization levels.
- Able to work independently, but also amenable to specific direction and guidance.
- Comfortable leading client calls and directing execution of tactics.
- Proactive, solutions oriented approach to client management – ability to stay a step ahead of client’s requests.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to travel estimated up to 20% of the time for programs and client locations for meeting as required.
Work location is in Pearl River, NY 10965
We offer flexible work schedules and great benefits.
For more information visit www.EvolutionMedCom.com